God this isnt my normal nightly prayer. I havent done my reading yet. God i love you so much and i am not strong enough on my own. My strength comes from you. Please give me enough strength to support him and show him the love that you show me everyday. Show him your love without even using me. God he needs you so bad tonight. To watch the tears streming down his face and to have to walk away is so rough. I know that he needs your arms around him tonight. You can help so much more than i can and i pray that you please help him so much. Give him strength. Give him patience. Give him endurance. Give him a big heart and knowledge. Please calm her nerves and settle her uneasy little temper and demeanour. He can only take so much God and right now i know that he needs to lean on you. Please help him to lean on you and to hand it over to you without any question. You can solve this problem and i am here handing it over to you because i know that i cannot do it. I am helpless. I know he is too God. Soften his heart and show him that he needs you and he needs to not hold on to it. He needs to show your love in every aspect of his life including to her. Please help him to let go and to just ...i dont even know God. He just needs you. Just be with him. Be the comforting arms that i know you can be and help him feel your love. You are amazing God and i know that you can solve all problems. I am coming to you asking you to do so. Please. Love him. Show him. Be with him. Help him. I love him so much God but i can only do so much...i'm asking you to do everything. I love you God. and i love him. Please. Thank you.
Yours Truely,
Alicia Faye
Friday, July 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
People should read this.
Post a Comment